Autoreel’s CW series of cable winding machines comprises rugged, heavy duty units designed to facilitate the handling of electrical cable, wire rope, flexible hose and many other reel-stored materials. These are invaluable machines for fast, efficient and accurate rewinding and measurement of master reels and of metering and conversion into part reels, short lengths and coils.
They are ideal any establishment concerned with the distribution manufacture, installation, storage or conversion of cable and similar reeled materials, the range can provide substantial benefits.
• Powered by an infinitely, variable speed motor.
• Mounted on steerable wheels.
• Spring actuated foot brakes.
• Main shaft with collets to suit various drum bores.
• Short shaft with collets to suit small drums.
• Manual, double acting hydraulic hand pump connected to displacement rams on CW 1000, CW 2000, Electrically operated pump on CW4000 and CW6000.
• Various drum driving attachments.
• Operation and maintenance handbook.
• CW4000 and CW 6000 are fitted with an operating platform.
A variety of linear measuring meters.
• Collapsible coiling heads.
• Electrical motor driven manoeuvring carriage.
• Additional safety guards.
• Cable cutting attachments – Bandsaw, Disc Cutter, Hydraulic shears etc.
• Automatic Layering.
• Electro hydraulic lifting pump to raise/lower the drum – standard on CW4000, CW6000.