utoreel PLW machines uses a patented design concept that replaces the traditional shaft and utilise pintles to support the cable drum. This makes loading very easy, reduces heavy handling, and increases the efficiency of one-man operation.
The layout gives the operator a clear view of all the monitoring of the operation from a single station. Easier loading and operation mean faster turn-around and thus make an important contribution to the economy of the winding process. For this reason the PLW series are especially suitable for multi-product, continual usage or large volume applications.
• Powered by an infinitely, variable speed motor.
• Hydraulically operated drum width adjustment.
• Mounted on steerable wheels.
• Spring actuated foot brakes.
• Pintles to suit a wide range of drum bores.
• Various drum driving attachments.
• Dead man control switch.
• Operation and maintenance handbook.
• Finished in Autoreel grey.
• A variety of linear measuring meters.
• Collapsible coiling heads.
• Electrical motor driven manoeuvring carriage.
• Personnel safety guards.
• Cable cutting attachments – Bandsaw, Disc Cutter, Hydraulic shears etc.
• Automatic Layering
• Dancer arm control.
|Model||Weight||Maximum Diameter||Minimum Diameter||Maximum Width||Minimum Width|
|PLW/PLP 500||500Kg||1000mm (43″)||300mm (12″)||700mm (27″)||200mm (8″)|
|PLW/PLP 1000||1000Kg||1500mm (59″)||350mm (14″)||1000mm (39″)||300mm (12″)|
|PLW/PLP 2000||2000Kg||1800mm (72″)||350mm (14″)||1150mm (45″)||300mm (12″)|
|PLW/PLP 4000||4000Kg||2200mm (84″)||400mm (16″)||1275mm (50″)||400mm (18″)|
|PLW 6000||6000Kg||2400mm (96″)||500mm (20″)||1400mm (55″)||450mm (18″)|