utoreel’s PLWX range of shaftless, pintle loading take-ups and payoffs feature Autoreel’s unique, patented pantograph, loading system for the ultimate in fast drum changing.
Modular in design the units can be adapted to suit most production applications. The options include air operated, constant tension dancers, automatic cable layering, on-line measuring, coiling heads etc.
Different size pintles and drive attachments are easily and quickly changed to suit varying types and sizes of wooden, steel, plywood etc drums.
• Powered by an infinitely, variable speed motor.
• Hydraulically operated drum loading.
• Pintles to suit a wide range of drum bores.
• Various drum driving attachments.
• Operation and maintenance handbook.
• Finished in Autoreel grey.
• A variety of linear measuring meters.
Collapsible coiling heads.
• Electrical motor driven manoeuvring carriage.
• Personnel safety guards.
• Cable cutting attachments.
• Automatic layering.
• Dancer arm control
The Dual PLWX range of shaftless, pintle loading take-up and pay-off machines incorporate two stations allowing one to be on-line whilst the other is being unloaded / loaded in preparation to go on-line when the other station has finished its cycle.
The cable guides and layering assembly are automatically transferred from one station to the other allowing for uninterrupted production. (Depending upon the line speed an accumulator may be required.) The operator’s controls are conveniently located between the two stations on a swiveling bracket.