utoreel’s mobile shaft-loading range of payoff machines utilising a shaft to support the cable drum. Hydraulically operated for effortless loading, the design also enables the unit to be used for transporting cable drums around the working area. As with other Autoreel machines, the ergonomic design facilitates the handling of even the heaviest drum by only one man. A roller spanning the width of the machine allows a smooth cable flow and prevents damage.
• Mounted on low friction wheels with manoeuvring carriage.
• Spring actuated foot brakes.
• Drum support shaft.
• Drum adapters and shaft clamps.
• Electro-hydraulic pump on PO4000 and PO6000, manual hydraulic pump on PO1000 and PO2000.
• Electro-hydraulic pump for PO1000 and PO2000
• Powered manoeuvring carriage.
• Finished in client’s own colours.
|Model||Weight||Maximum Diameter||Minimum Diameter||Maximum Width||Minimum Widt|
|PO 1000||1000Kg||1500mm (59″)||350mm (14″)||1000mm (39″)||300mm (12″)|
|PO 2000||2000Kg||1800mm (72″)||350mm (14″)||1150mm (45″)||300mm (12″)|
|PO 4000||4000Kg||2200mm (84″)||400mm (16″)||1275mm (50″)||400mm (18″)|
|PO 6000||6000Kg||2400mm (96″)||500mm (20″)||1400mm (55″)||450mm (18″)|